Terms & Conditions
Redington (hereinafter referred to collectively/individually as “Redington”) is committed to conducting its operations in a professional and ethical manner.
These Terms & Conditions govern any transaction with Redington through asli.co (website). Being an authorized distributor of Apple products, Redington is launching the website to inform the customers about the sellers of Apple products in the region.
Redington would like to state that the website is not for the purpose of any commercial transaction and it is only for informative purpose to the customer on the sellers for Apple products.
- This website is for information purpose to the customers on the sellers of Apple products and the information/ specifications of each products offered by Apple.
- All trademarks, logo of any Apple products displayed in the website belongs to Apple. Redington being the authorized distributor has only provided the information of the products.
- Redington has also displayed the pricing information of Apple products provided by various sellers of Apple products in this website. Any such pricing is provided by the sellers of Apple products and Redington shall not have any control or responsibility towards the same.
- Redington is collecting the request on its website in order to forward it to the retailers selected by the customer. Redington is not involved in any transaction about buying or selling on the website and any transaction shall be solely between the customer and the seller of Apple products.
- Any such order confirmation/ rejection shall be done by such seller of Apple products and the customers shall directly deal with such sellers of Apple products for any sales/commercial transaction and Redington shall only act as an intermediary passing the information.
- Redington shall not be responsible for any fake, counterfeit products, refurbished products if any sold by such sellers and customer shall take it up directly with the sellers.
- Redington shall not charge any fee nor have any commercial transactions on the website either with the customers or the authorized resellers. This is a free service by Redington to make information linked to buying Apple products easily available in Qatar.
- The website shall also provide any updates/ delivery status for any products ordered directly by the customer to the authorized resellers. Any updates provided above are received from the retailers and Redington has provided it for the benefit of the customer. Redington shall not be responsible for the accuracy or any non-delivery or cancellation of any shipments. Customer shall directly contact the retailers in case of any such issues.
- Redington shall not be responsible for any issues relating to the delivery, promotions (provided by such authorized resellers) products supplied by such sellers of Apple products and in case of any issue customers are requested to directly approach such sellers of Apple products for redressal.
- Redington shall not be responsible for any delay in providing for any information/ updates in its website including for any status as provided by the authorized resellers
- Customer agrees that it will not export, re-export, resell or transfer any export-controlled commodity, technical data or software: (i) to any or national or resident of a country to which trade is embargoed by the United States, or the European Union or Ireland; (ii) to any person or entity on any relevant government agency restricted party lists (examples: United Nations Sanctions List, United States Denial Lists, Office of Foreign Assets Control Specially Designated Nationals List, EU Consolidated Sanction List, etc.), or; (iii) for use in, or to an entity that might engage in, any sensitive nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missile technology end-uses unless authorized by the United States Government, and any other relevant government agency by regulation or specific license.
- Redington shall not be liable for any delay or failure resulting from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, shortages or with respect to any Internal Trade Controls. The seller shall have the right to terminate the transaction on an immediate basis without any liability in case of such restrictions with respect to trade controls.
- Any warranty for the products/goods distributed or sold by the Seller shall only be as per the Apple’s warranty policy.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, in no event shall Redington be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages, including but not limited to, loss of use, revenue or profit or in case of any trade control restrictions imposed even if Redington has knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
- The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Qatar Courts.
- All non-public, confidential, of Seller, including but not limited to specifications, samples, patterns, designs, plans, drawings, documents, data, business operations, customer lists, pricing, discounts or rebates, that Seller discloses to Buyer, whether disclosed orally or disclosed or and regardless of whether marked, designated, or otherwise identified as “confidential,” in connection with the Agreement is confidential, solely for the use of performing the Agreement, and may not be disclosed or copied unless authorized in advance by Seller in writing. This does not apply to information that is: (a) in the public domain; (b) known to Buyer at the time of disclosure; or (c) rightfully obtained by Seller on a non-confidential basis from a third party.
- These terms & conditions are binding on all Business Partners for all transaction. Redington reserves its right to amend the said terms and conditions at its discretion and the customers are requested to refer to the updated terms and conditions as available on www.asli.co.